When you retain on experiencing issues while using Skype, your initial reaction is to find an answer to it. You’ve tried each and every troubleshooting technique, still you encounter problems with audio, video, and connection. The most sensible thing to do is to uninstall and then reinstall Skype to make it perform better and faster. 1. Close the Skype program and make sure that it is not running.
2. Save and keep a copy of all your personal files and information such as voice messages, chat messages, video snapshots including phone calls recorded through SuperTintin. For Windows 7 and Vista, Click Start, type run, and press Enter. 4. Copy the Pictures folder and the folder with your Skype Name to your desktop.
5. To uninstall Skype. For Windows 7 and Vista, Click Start, type run, and press Enter. 6. Type appwiz.cpl and click OK. 7. Right click Skype on the list. Select Remove or Uninstall. 8. To delete the Skype program folder. For Windows 7 and Vista, Click Start, type run, and press Enter. 9. Type %appdata% and click OK.
1. Delete Skype folder. Program Files. Then delete the Skype folder and the SkypePM folder. 3. Delete any more Skype entries from the Registry. For Windows 7 and Vista, Click Start, type run, and press Enter. 4. Type regedit and click OK. 5. In the Edit menu, click Find. Search for the keyword Skype. Right click to delete all Skype related search results.
There are also other programs that can help easily uninstall the Skype program like the Revo Uninstaller Pro. These applications are more complex, fast, and can uninstall any remnants of a program a regular uninstaller results in. 1. Download and set up the latest version of Skype. 2. Restore kept private information.
- Private Message Sending
- If you curently have a website name, click on Switch to advanced configurations
- Share prayer demands
- Some negative points in you
- Store audio files data (like url and params) but not documents itself to local data source
For Windows 7 and Vista, Click Start, type run, and press Enter. 4. Copy the Skype folder and the SkypePM folder into the Skype folder. Uninstalling and reinstalling Skype on your computer shall help resolve all issues regarding making phone calls with Skype. PS: Make sure you always record your important video calls and conferences. There is a video recording application that you can and use to record your video calls called SuperTintin download. Store all of your important conversations for future use and easy playback with SuperTintin.
I’m not using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyways, wonderful blog! Hi, there, You’ve done an incredible job. I am sure they’ll be benefited out of this web site. I had been surprised you’re not more popular because you certainly have the gift. I came to check it out. I’m definitely enjoying the information.